Sunday, May 26, 2013

My car

Oh, I'm just so frustrated with my car.  It's a 2001 Chevy Malibu and just isn't starting anymore.

A little bit of back story:  I  bought it about 3 years ago for 3,000 for Credit King.  It started out great, then about 6mos later it started to think that I was stealing the car. It was really annoying then my grandpa showed me how to trick it into letting me start it.   Now that battery is draining and nobody knows what's causing it.  This has happened 3 times the past two months.  It's getting very annoying.

My grandpa and uncle have worked so hard on it and spent a lot of money that now it feels like it's a money pit.  It just doesn't make sense to me to put any more money into it.  I'd really like to just sell it or scrap it to get some more money to put down on a new(er) car.  I'm not sure what to do.  What would you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment