Monday, September 9, 2013

What's UP?

No, I was not talking about that delightful movie that Disney/ Pixar made a few years back.  (I can't remember if it was Disney or Pixar, so I combined them)  Anyway UP! was a great movie, though terribly sad in the beginning.  I loved it!  What are your thoughts?  Already we are way off topic!


I had five days off last week, love having PTO, you know what I did?  Yep, not much.  I just got some much needed rest and got a lot of Christmas shopping done.

For Labor Day weekend my family got together and had a BBQ and played card games.  i.e. Apples to Apples.  My sister and brother in law got new phones and were showing my mom how awesome the cameras are on them.


Today I'm going to an emergency trip to the doctor's. Maybe we'll get some answers, but I'm thinking not. I'm also half way through my digital design class!

No comments:

Post a Comment