Monday, April 22, 2013

April 15- April 21

April 15-  (Monday) Today I was in the dish room.  I basically did the same thing that I did last friday.  We did try out a new menu today at lunch.  It was very chaotic! We really do need a couple more people in the kitchen at lunch time.  I also stabbed my hand, I didn't realize I did it until later.
I made a 3D model of my template I made in my last assignment.  It was a lot harder than I expected, but I was the second person to hand it in.  Go figure!  Today was a very boring day.

April 16- (Tuesday)  Today I was the dietary aide in the main dining room, nothing out of the ordinary happened.  My residents were awesome!
After getting home from work I watched a really low budget movie about Slender Man.  It was corny, the acting was horrible, but it was still very creepy.  It's on YouTube, I'll post the video down below in this post.  I also had to reformat my homework from last night and answer a couple of questions.  So yeah, it has been a real productive day!

April 17- (Wednesday) Today was crazy at work.  I had to set up two parties and help at the main dining room at lunch.  The person doing dishes was in a bad mood.  I, personally, don't think that he likes being a hostess.  I got off at 3:30 and got home a little before 4.  I only had two critiques to write tonight for homework, it didn't take me very long.  I also heard that Even Stevens is going to be on the Disney Channel tonight at midnight.  I'm going to check it out!
UPDATE: Even Stevens was on, but at 11pm;  I only caught the last 3 minutes :(  I'll try to catch it next   week!

April 18- (Thursday)  Today was my Saturday.  I did accomplish getting very little done around the house and ran a few errands.  I don't have any homework due tonight, so I spent most of the night updating my DeviantArt account.
Well, I don't know if this is TMI.  I got myself measured for a bra, and I'm a 38 DD. (HOLY COW)  I knew they were large, but not that big.
I'm a former CPST, I'm going to renew my certification soon.  I acquired a new demo seat.  It's an Evenflo Discovery 5 and has a recall.  I'm going to use it for demonstrations and for display, so no real child will be riding in it.  I do have a little car seat addiction/ problem, lol!

April 19-  (Friday)  Today I went to Target and bought a new bra.  I still need to get a few more, since all my other ones are a cup size too small, lol.  I also browsed  the book section there.  This is probably going to sound really dumb, but I really want to read the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series.
I also had to do some designing for class, I had a lot of fun with it.  My project is coming along nicely.  Maybe I'll start posting my progress on it.  On a side note:  I need to get Microsoft Office for my iMac, it is a necessity for school.  (I do have it on my Acer)

April 20- (Saturday)  Work went really well today.  I stayed caught up on dishes and the nurses were in good moods.  I hope tomorrow goes just as smooth.
I took a hilarious video of my mom tonight.  I uploaded it to YouTube, I'll be sure to embed it below.  My moms boyfriend made us a good and healthy dinner.  We had beef and mushrooms, fresh green beans, and cucumber salad.
A family friend is having a baby shower in a couple of weeks, I looked up her registry, and she registered for size 7 diapers.  She said that she wasn't paying attention, and said that it was just to tell people that she needed diaper.  Well, being the troll I am, I bought the size 7 Pampers.  You can only get them at Babies 'R Us, so I made a special trip after work.  :)

April 21-  (Sunday)  Once again work went really smoothly, that rarely happens to have the whole weekend go like that.
My birthday is April 26, but we kinda celebrated today.  We went shopping at ross, I got a few clothes. Then we went to IHop for lunch.  Just a great day!!!

Videos of the Week


No comments:

Post a Comment